Friday, November 27, 2009

This is It, Ready for Love

--IA--
I am ready for love
Why you hiding from me?
With a wink, nudge, and shove
A hint for you to join me
--IA--

--MJ--
It is clear in my heart
That you're very near
I have played out my part
To me you're so dear
--MJ--

--IA--
I am sensing your spirit
With each breath that I take
With each action I feel it
I can't make a mistake
--IA--

--MJ--
Tell me your story
And I'll lend you my ear
You speak with glory
With no doubt or no fear
--MJ--

--IA--
This truth that he speaks
It spreads o'er lands
Such havoc it wreaks
Making both foes and fans
--IA--

--MJ--
You should stay, by my side
By the laws you will abide
Take my hand, lead the way
I will listen to all that you say
--MJ--

--IA--
I am ready for love
Won't you please take my hand
I reached out above
Knowing you'd understand
--IA--

--MJ--
It is you that I think of
As I lay down my head
In my dreams you did linger
As I rose from my bed
--MJ--

--IA--
I was ready to rise
With you by my side
As I opened my eyes
With happiness I cried
--IA--

--MJ--
Reaching out my arms
Falling down to the floor
Sounding the alarms
On knees I did implore
--MJ--

--IA--
Possess a pure heart
Be a radiant light
Join the line at the start
Get ready to fight
--IA--

--MJ--
This is it, here I stand
Knowing you surely understand
I am here, here and now
It is clear as I take my bow
--MJ--

--IA--
I am ready for love
Both the joys and the pains
A broken winged dove
Perseverance remains
--IA--

No comments:

Post a Comment