Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mind Race In Place of Sleep

Tired... but can't sleep
Can jump... but can't leap

A sigh... followed by a grin
An angel... mixed with a lil sin

My life... exhausting yet tireless
My mind... heated yet fireless

Each morn... set out for action
Each eve... assesses satisfaction

Armed... and asking for courage
Prepared... with all the right luggage

Journey... constantly beginning
The race... I'll always be winning

Reflecting... the light of the sun
Knowing... I'll one day have a son

Praying... without a single fear
Singing... his words so loud and clear

A call... follow by a response
Question... provide an answer once

Lesson... learnt yet never understood
Test... passed yet not knowing that I could

Alas... the day is over yet just begun
God... in his path we have just started to run

No comments:

Post a Comment