Sunday, August 30, 2009

GLBC -- Sneak Peek

A hiatus from life as I have known it
A surge into the ink as it is written on a new page
A glance at the new world order as it unfolds
A tale untold as it is told

Prayer Readings Integration Service Meditation

As I look through this prism
I see the past and the present in the same accord
I see a lens through which to view the vision
I see wasted energies and future potentialities

Sincere devotion, verdant desire
Dedication in thought and in action
Prayer and Obedience
Sung together in the utmost harmony

Although it is quite late and I am not able to artistically compose my reflections on this past weekend's Baha'i Conference in Green Lake, WI, over the next few days I hope to use the talks and sessions from the GLBC to inspire this week's Blog Posts. More to come -- keep posted!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've been writing so much. You're a candle in my days.

    ReplyDelete