Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lovin Beyonce's New Album!

HALO:
Everywhere I’m looking now
I’m surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you’re my saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
It’s written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won’t fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo...
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You’re the only one that I want
Think I’m addicted to your light
I swore I’d never fall again
But this don’t even feel like falling
Gravity can’t forget
So pull me to the ground again
Feels like I’ve been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking
The risk that I’m taking
I’m never gonna shut you out

BROKEN-HEARTED GIRL:
I don’t wanna play that part
I know that I love you
But let me just say
I don’t want to love you in no kind of way no no
I don’t want a broken heart
And I don’t wanna play the broken-hearted girl…No...No
No broken-hearted girl
I’m no broken-hearted girl
Something that I feel I need to say
But up to now I’ve always been afraid
That you would never come around
And still I want to put this out




Yeah... yeah... I know...I'm a total sappy hopeless romantic fool! :) Gotta love me for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment