Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spiritual Deputization

You are free as the wind
You soar and nothing hind-
ers you from reaching those heights
Your vision stretches beyond my present sights

Me, I’m somewhat restrained
Somewhat lacking in being well trained
To teach, and reach out far and wide
To travel the world, make that big stride

I want to spiritually deputize you
I want to live through you
Your travels, your experiences, your knowledge, your desires
Your passions, your conversations, your interactions, your fires

Travel the world for me
Teach every soul you meet
Don’t ever be a slight bit coy
Bring me back a piece of the joy

I’ll pray that you will be safe in your path
I hope blessings for you in his plan god hath
layed out for you to tread
These thoughts are with me as I head to bed.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment